If you can not find your preferred appointment time please contact me.
A cancellation fee does apply for appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
Do you have questions?
What to expect
Working with me is different to what you may have experienced with other Naturopaths, because my understanding of health extends beyond the physical and includes your energetic and Spiritual health.
As a rule of thumb, both online and in-person consults follow this format. Together we:
- Complete a thorough health history questionnaire.
- Look at what’s worked, what hasn’t.
- Assess the current situation, using tools such as tongue and pulse diagnosis, and other physical indicators. You might need to add the online alternatives here…
- Discuss relevant areas of life and lifestyle to support change in your health.
- Develop a plan to create the health shift you’re looking for.
As a part of this process, I will guide and encourage you to retain sovereignty of your body and health, skilling you up as we go so that ultimately you have the confidence and the tools to self-manage your long-term health outcomes.
Most programs, depending on what’s required, take 3-12 months and include lifestyle and food recommendations, supplements, or herbs, or both; and may also include recommendations for complementary modalities as needed.